ABOUT CORMAC ENGINEERING LIMITED
Cormac Engineering was formed in 1994 and are exclusive distribution partners for the Marini range of Asphalt Plants and Frumecar Concrete Batching Plants as well as designers and manufacturers of Bitumen Storage & Transfer Systems, Bio Fuel Storage & Cement Silos.
Our ethos is completely customer focused with the skills, experience, and knowledge to deliver outstanding results to the highest of specifications. Additionally our utilisation of the highest quality materials and market leading brands enable us to deliver unmatched results to the precise requirements on time , on budget and as promised.
As a result our reputation is earned and respected throughout the industry as quality designers, installers and a highly skilled engineering solution provider that delivers results.
CORMAC Engineering quality management system complies with ISO 9001:2025
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
PARTS & SERVICE
- Technical Support & Advice
- Product Selection Guidance
- Service & Onsite Support
- Planned Maintenance
- Replacement Parts
- Custom Fabrication Services
- 25 Years Industry Experience
- Highly Skilled Engineers
- Specialist in Welding, Cutting & Machining
- ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation
- A K Waugh Process Heaters
- 82 years experience
- Immersion, Outflow, Line Heaters
- For Oils, Chemicals, Water
- ATEX/GOST Hazardous Area Equipment